December 10, 2009

STPM 09

Everybody i am back !!!
din't blogging for 2 months d i think
due to STPM !!
STPM really drives me crazy.
let talk about the 1st paper
Perakaunan 1
19/11/09
the 1st paper was acc..OMG..kinda nervous of it
and wish to have more time to prepare for it
we went to school around 1pm
and i met Pin Yin there too =)
went to find my account's teacher before exam..
she keep on ask me open my BIG EYES to look clearly the question..
haha..cause i am careless all the time for tafsir wrong what the question want
ok its 1.40pm..we went in the dewan and start exam
what our teacher spot almost all came out in the paper..
but too bad that day the hall was damn hot !! no air-con..
Pengajian Am 2
23/12/09
i not really get to prepare this paper cause lack of time for my PP 2 and Macro d
so i just read thru some essay and bahagian E
wohooo ~~ what teacher spot in graf came out in PA2 again
Graf Memesong
and at 1st me and feicui say we sure will use highlighters for colour during exam
but end up we both use colour pencil !! HAHA
i don't think the essay that i wrote was good and pass
scare that my essay terpesong and so on
the exam was held at class...its much more better than dewan budaya
Pengajian Perniagaan 1
26/11/09
today was Camel and Hui Min's birthday
and PP1 was their birthday present !! haha
PP1 was tough to us
because it was too many for us to memorize
and i usually will forget easily what i memorize
but we do make so fun before exam
camel have a new website for us
she's crazy and of course she make me relax before exam too..=D
today exam was on 2pm..
teacher on Air-con in dewan budaya..
its good but its too cold to me
conclusion PP1 was ok but i wrote the wrong point in a 15marks long essay !!
gonna die with it..
Mikroekonomi
30/11/09
I meet carol before exam..and she trying to told me what she spot and what topic important
then i also take it as my last revision before exam
she told me persaingan bukan harga was important
and when i got the paper i saw
persaingan bukan harga at short essay the 6 marks
WOW...claps for carol
but i din't answer this question..HAHA
ekonomi exam at class again..NICE..
Makroekonomi
2/12/09
just one day after micro then is macro's exam d
not enough time to study for it ler
plus my macro was veryyy weak
today as usual carol trying to told me the important topic
this time is proses penciptaan kredit
it came out in the short essay part too
OMG !! chuckie and me was get shocked for what carol spot will come out in exam ler
Pengajian Perniagaan 2
3/12/09
the most tough and suffer subject to me
macro exam end on 5pm and today's PP exam was in the morning
MY GOD !! left 1 night for me to finish 4 chapters of PP2
somemore it need to memorize deeply
gonna mad with it..
i study till 2am and woke up on 5am to continue still i can't finish it and always forgot what i memorized
aha ! still the same..i went to school
the 1st thing was find carol
haha and she told me what she spot and analyse again
and AGAIN..what she spot is BBB ( Better Business Bureau) came out in exam !!
really unbelievable !!
after today for those not taking akaun 1 already start celebrating and enjoy =.=
Perakaunan 2
7/12/09
finally it came to the last 2 paper
din't as worry as Perakaunan 1
cause the working for paper always easier than paper 1
buttttt !! this year was crazy..
all topic was not the hot topic that our teacher spot
1 question compulsory
and 5 question choose 3
i just know how to do 2 question in the 5 choose 3
GONE GONE GONE !!!
somemore the question was very weird..
conclusion my Akaun was GONE !
no A for account !! arghhh !!
Pengajian Am 1
9/12/09
i think everyone in arts stream was waiting today for so longggg d
today was the last paper
and also the more weak paper to me
even in tiang in exam i won't correct much
so i just use the time that i have to do as much revision as i can
too bad that something happen on me and my mood was totally distract by it =(
thanks to Feicui for cheering me up before exam
i can't concentrate myself when exam..
keep on think this and that
and still i duno how to answer although i read that much
but its better than i din't study i trust !
FINALLY STPM END ON 4PM !!
celebration of STPM post is coming soon ~ XD

No comments: