February 19, 2010

Before CNY 2010

if i am not wrong it was 29 meh
all of us busy preparing the foods
guess what my family member do at this time ??
lets see !!
my dad still as usual use his computer whenever he was at home..
download movies, songs and play facebook XD


nehh !! my sis Joanne wait till last minute only clean her things
tsk tsk tsk !! haha

my mum was busy all the time for foods..cut the meat wash the vege
this and that..

my little sis do nothing
just play her PSP whole night

and play with my dad's phone too..


haha we still free to take photo that time
but gt scolded by mum cause din't help her..haha XD


online for sometimes..kekez


the day before 29meh
i bet something with mum and i lose
so i need to clean and arrange all my clothes and change my bed sheet by tonight
at last i arrange till 2.30am only get to bath and sleep..cheh
the preparation of CNY..haha
the atmosphere quite peace cause without my elder sister..HAHA

No comments: