February 19, 2010

CNY 2010

14.2.2010
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
and
HAPPY VALENTINES !!
i wake up early in the morning and went to kaikan
met many poeple there
met my godmother, Poh Hoon sis, Ming Jie, Shi Jia, Shi Hong, Khai Fern, Ping, Siew Cheng and so on..
when i prepare to back..ping called me ask me to meet her at upstairs
cause want to take photo
and of course i want too..haha
so went in kaikan again to meet her
with ping
her wearing style still that nice..haha
the high waisted skirt was not bad ya =)
she was very excited when saw i bring bag..haha crazy..


Shi Jia
she look pretty on that day =))
back to home my aunt them are at my house with 2 little cute kids
Christine and Esther
haha
little Christine

she was telling me how much in the Angpow.haha




she look cute in this photo..^.^

with my little sis Jolyn



Gamble at night..haha

with my pyjamas

15.2.2010
The 2nd day of CNY
went to mum's side aunt house as usual
i have no idea what to match for my long white pants
just simply take a yellow long sleeves shirt..haha
my cousin slim down alot and look pretty
before went to aunt's house
dad bring grandma to consult doctor
cause she had heavy flu and fever..
chat a while at there then back to home again
while waiting grandma consult doctor
in my dad's car


at my aunt's house

with the many years Winnie the pooh..=)


my sis wear dress on the 1st and 2nd day
hahaha and she really look like my elder sis
cause she look more mature than me..haha
back to home and done nothing
just continue my drama
and some of my relatives came to my house too
this year CNY was not so happening
due to my sis and my elder aunt was not here
turn to be very quiet and not like CNY..

No comments: