February 24, 2010

The scary day !!

Its my 1st random post in year 2010,
guess what every STPM 2008/2009 student are nervous now
result is coming out tomorrow 12pm
its hard to describe my feeling now
i can say that its nervous than the time before i perform last week
we had use 1 and a half year to study and study, exam and exam
many ppl ask me to inform them when i gt my result
and many ppl ask me which U and course i will choose after i rake my result..
all those question just make me even scare and not dare to receive my result
the persons who really encourage and make me not that worry was my dance friends
thanks you all !! especially Ailee and Meitheng..
guys another more 23hours and 30mins to go
hope i can cool down myself before i receive my result !
all subject i also don't have confidence at all !! so wish me luck tomorrow =)

No comments: