March 06, 2010

15th day of CNY

28.2.2010
Its the 15th day of CNY !
the last day d..but still ok la..to me is ok
went to meeting at tambun early in the morning
Rainbow's PIC meet
start our meeting from 9something till 1something
4 hours !! arghhh damn hungry after that haha
this meeting really different from last few times
cause this time i really spoke all out about my opinion
and gt some support from Ailee too !!
discuss alot and have fun there !
after it went to aunt's house for family lunch and also gamble
but i just sit aside cause my luck was really bad
haha sit aside with my cousin and play with her house' kittens
Ailee.. the conductor of the meeting


i was the 1st one to start eat at my aunt's house
paiseh for that cause i was too hungry d ! haha XD



my sis wear till so nice..haha
but bo huat i go meeting mer

the kittens ^^

actually i dislike cats but they really look very cuteeeeee


try to feed them milk =)

my niece
she look cute right ??
but dun gt bluff
she was very very naughty
keep shout and beat me !! duhh
i was tried to control her buy fail !! haha

she just climb up and down on the chair

but she really look cute
especially when she watch TV alone and diam diam

haha nice leh my post ??
i was extremely tired that time
still waiting my mum and aunt them to gamble

i fall asleep there haha
really tired after last night and this morning 4 hours meeting d
* * * * * * * * * * *
went to sunshine farlim at night
bought bulb for my house light
and met Jze Yuin there working

my sis scolded me and i act crying LOL

i just like this photo..haha =D

No comments: