March 07, 2010

To Do Listtt

TO DO LIST !!

due to my laziness
I had ''kumpul'' many many work start from Jan till now
actually these all should be finish by Feb CNY holiday !
ahaha that time was new year so no mood
and now feel so lazy to start all these
but i know i can't have this kind of thinking !
i should finish it all ASAP !!
feel so energetic whenever have things to do..haha

1. Survey form for student meet
2. Registration form for student meet
3. RG study material
4. RG Assignment ( history, props, costume, video and slide shows )
5. Find dance teacher to discuss about the pay
6. Go Issamay for learning make-up
7. D.I.Y. a calender and schedule for myself
8. Hunt some birthday present for my friends
9. Learn and teach dance with ping

And all this need to be settle by MAC !! haha
all the mission must COMPLETE !!
All the best to all of you and myself !!

No comments: