March 05, 2010

Pray hard for it !!!

Another random post here,
its midnight as everyone was having their sweet dreams
but i am here to blogging !! haha
i had finish applied USM and UPU last few days
many people said that : wow !? why so fast ?
as USM was APEX now and i must fast fast apply for it ler
cause my result was not very good in STPM
and i wish to stay at pg somemore.

Many of my friends ask me :
'' why don't you apply other U that not in pg so that u can grow up ? ''
haha why i WANT to stay at pg
1. I want to stay with my family
2. I want to stay at Rainbow Group (my dancing grp)
3. I have my mission at honbu 2
Only Ping will understand why i want to stay at pg..haha

before i have my hardwork on daimoku (chanting) and kosenrufu
i really think that i want to go out of pg
i dunwan stay here.. i dunwan under control of my parents
i dunwan go dance practise every sunday
but after i chant and chant before i gt my result
i can feel that my action and thinking had changed
what i want is stay at rainbow to help them & support them
and also stay at pg with my family
so pray hard to enter USM !!!
thanks to my dance's friend who support and advise me
and also thanks simon for the USM info..haha
he told me many things about USM although i still dunno whether i can enter or not
and also thanks Huiying for the help in applying U !!

No comments: