June 01, 2007

>>-- giVe uP o cOntinuE --<<

after the renjer camp..
i have nothing to do and think..
now i have to decide that whether i have to continue o give up the performance
in rainbow mini concert
haiz..

dance dance dance...????
am i really like to dance ??
NO ? YES ?
i dunno..
8th of September is rainbow mini concert
the end of October is SPM
teach me..how i going 2 decide ??
what can i do ??
my godsister have put many effort n hope on me..
really scare that i cant finish study my book before SPM
but i also dun wan make her dissapointed
actually the real me..
i dislike dance..
and i like music...music is my life..
i miss the memory that i am a member in club Harmonica...
i enjoyed the musci lesson everytime
i din adsent once....
Can anobody teach me wat can i do now ??
my mind is blank now..my sister, my mum, my best fren in class
also ask me 2 give up n don't continue it..
cause the time of practice is every sunday
sumore if they will expend the time of practice from 9am - 5pm
the normal time of practice is 9am - 1pm...
i want to die d...help me !!

6 comments:

LohHuiYing said...

my advice os follow ur heart..
if u reallie like it...
jz continue...
if u feel dat it's not suitable..
put aside 1st...
concentrate on ur study...
if u manage to handle ur time well..
jz continue..
u can make it!!
gambate k??

greenlover said...

ya..i will try my best
yalo..put aside 1st
i have try 2 put a side d..
but just duno they accept my suggestion onot nia
hehe

Anonymous said...

i jz can say "Gambate" =)

greenlover said...

[[ anonymous ]]
thx ya...erm,..may i noe who are u ??

Anonymous said...

actuallie is d same person...
hahax..

jz dunno y ll bcome anonymous pula??!
forgot sign in lar...
lolx..XP

anyway...
Gambate ya...=)

greenlover said...

ceh...
yuan lai is u dis tortoise
haha thx la however