March 07, 2008

funny and special moments.....

last few days check my pendrive onli notice some funny and special pic in it..
i really miss my class 5p1...
and i think i also have long time din't update photo to here d..
so...haha...enjoy it...


hahaz...ki hiao d all of them


me and fish...**pen** hahaz...

in library...1.2.3.4.[5]...cute ??

i am copying add math i think...but i duno what fish doing ?? hahaz

hahaz...that time no teacher, me and ping is recalling some dance step...
[[ funny action ]]

i like this pic...argue..i think me and fish is argue diao the add math solution...
at last fish win d..but i ' bo kam buan '....blekzzz

this siao ping...take my dance costume to play it...
[[ althoug i dislike they use it to play...but friends ma.bo huat la..]]

qin and ping...that day qin dunno what happen...whole day put this funny pose and silent whole day too..
hahahaz...laugh die...

wei...this wan really is real FUNNY picx la..i think she is laughing yarn...kakaz

lim thong and us..but his pose funny...he always find us to take foto...

heee...me me me...
so hardworking doing add math homework...kakaz..still remember is permutation...
dis topic i like the most~~
me...[ graduation day ] early in the morning...
kakaz.. ==smart me==

3 comments:

♥ zH3nLynN ♥ said...

hahaha
memang special and funny ya~~

--Ping-- said...

wee..all childish childish act..
sumore the lim thong like terpaksa..

greenlover said...

haha yaya..so miss it..
now no chance d...