October 31, 2008

days

30.10.2008 [[ perakaunan 1 ]]
paper 1 today
is quite confused that which topic will come out
different teacher say different things wan
perkilangan my class teacher say no..
but Arts 1 say got..how ?? die lo.. haha
the day before
i go PBA study with ping..because her akaun need my help
haha we meet our class top at there -- pingping
good ..got any problem can ask her..haha
we review ourself there..
hmmm...however..i still like PBA much..hehe
compare with shu xuan

after our akaun exam
tomorrow is PP 2 right ??
at class i really can't study wan
keep on lepak lo..haha walk here and there haha
go find beesiang carol them..haha
accompany carol walk here and there haha
and who knows something happen in my class hehe
is between me and chuckie hahahaha
everybody know he is really naughty right ??
he take my file clip to play...
then accidentally he clip my hand..
and he is so nervous..haha..is REALLY very pain ler
i nearly cry ar...then ping ask him to say 100times sorry to me
haha he did it..kakakakaz..
1st time see chuckie say sorry...haha

after school we go PBA study...
haha that ping is crazy...bring the pillow that we present her to there
then let some ppl study there laugh nia..hahahaz
we meet ah boy and jin wen there too..hehe
ah boy funny..at there talk in fon around 30mins++ ar...
so geng...
after ping back..i wait my godmum and godsis fetch me..hehe
so bad ler...godsis keep on ask me to wear nicer to her wedding ceremony
haha
i really waiting to see how pretty my godsis is on that day
because she is really pretty even without make up..
hehe must take photo that day
but badly..that day is 8th of NOV MUET exam..haha

hmm..akaun paper 1...
i ask our acc teacher...the stok rosak ar...
i tolak at belian there...cause teacher teach it before ma
but skema not wo..the stupid stok rosak haiz...
and the kelab and persatuan lagi gai
dunno what is that wo...
no untung terkumpul also
then kkk also dunno how to imbang...so hard...
so far i feel easy eh is susut nilai
but..i see the skema the PSN diff with me
Arghhhhhhhhh....gone again d lo....yerrrrrr


31.10.2008 [ pengajian perniagaan 2 ]
just 2 bab...can say as okok la..
normal lo..know how to answer
know all d point..but i just scare my huraian wrong nia..
haha
after exam many of them like to gamble in my class
why har ??
haha i also dunno
just get to know my macro result...
hmmm...why so careless ler me
in school if saw chung mun and jay wan must hide or run 1st
so bad wan...always bully me and ping
that stupid chung mun knock my head with hping head ar..bad
haha
jay wan kuk ka si
steal my beg and keep it in his car then he go and play football pula

haha last 2 days i receive a msg from camel
ask me jia you in ACC...haha
i know she tiao ti like last time i sent her d msg
haha
then yesterday kuikui msg me..
remind me tomorrow is PP exam..hng
today seowgive say it too..haha

after school ping came to my house
wanna search something for our coming drama show. hehe
she really siao wan...
when she chat with her cousin in MSN is
ping : lu chiak pa liao boi ??
cousin : wa chiak pa liao..
ping: chiak pa liao boi ??
cousin : wa chiak pa liao..wa chiak ka jin jia pa liao..
ping : bo ko leng...ki chiak kui..
haha what a funny conversation
and after i bath
she online in my room
i really beh tahan d...i sleep ki...
is really tired ar...haha
then she also din't wake me up let me sleep
haha...feicui i can sleep i can sleep..haha blekzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat tiao ti la~~i say jia you leh~~hehez~~bt is really tiao ti la...hehehehe