December 26, 2008

Gurney

22.12.2008
haha go out with fc, ping, beesiang and hying
we went to gurney again..haha
1st we meet at fc's house 1st
then her sister fetch us to gurney
chit chat with her
me and ah ping is the 1st who reach her house
**proud**
while reach gurney
we find something to eat 1st
we decide to go A&W hehe
quite long time din eat it d
have fun there too
i wonder why they 2 so cute..and scare with the camera..haha
after that have a walk and shop in F.O.S.
then we went to cinema for a movie..
what movie is it ??
I, ChiHuaHua
what a nice movie and funny too
very cuteeeeee

fc & ping

ping & me

feicui and me

ping . feicui . me
after that we headed to starbucks
we play chor tai tee there
and i love the java chips which feicui ordered for me
hehe
have a long long chat there
untill night 8something we just back
our drinks

candid shot of hying

candid shot of beesiang

candid shot of feicui
[the 3rd photo is really funny..so fierce ]

candid shot of ping

another candid shot

5 of us

No comments: