December 16, 2008

my tuesday

today i hang out with yeeyee and huiying
as we plan it for long time d..
hehe so good that ee fetch me to pmall
the nearest mall
we decide to watch wild child
at 1st i feel that the name of this movie bit weird
and i don't think its a nice movie
but
haha i am wrong
is a funny and nice movie
hmmm..want to know more about the movie ??
go and watch it la
i hate my phone now..can't take foto at all
so i can't update my blog with photo
after finish out movie we go BB steamboat for my breakfast..haha is around 3pm
then have our walk around the mall
we go ISOS and some movie shop
around 4.30pm
ee fetch me and huiying back
so bad that my grandma and sisters had go out
and i forget to bring mu house key
so ee fetch me to pei's house
i usually go pei's house if nothing to do..haha
then we have our gossip there
everytime meet her also will laugh non stop
haha is fun..
after that..mum came to pei's house and fetch me..
thats my tuesday !! =]

No comments: