December 23, 2008

KL trip

19/12/2008
day 1
we start our journey to KL on 3pm..
i wonder why dad wan go in the afternoon..hot ler
then when arrive KL..dad use his hp to check whether jalan ampang how to go
haha quite geng..just click where u want
then put at there..it will come out with voice like
[[ after 200m exit left ]]
haha
then we stay at holiday villa is an apartment
hotel all very expensive
the purpose we go KL is to visit my sister and her bf leslie
here they are
josephine and leslie
after reach..sis buy supper for us
fried rice..OMG..compare with pg.
the fried rice is double of pg's fried rice
and we receive x'mas present from them too
mine . ling . ching

beside that, leslie present my dad a Dunhil pen
and my mum a baleno shirt
after a while they had back d..
then we bath then sleep d lo..but i can't sleep that night
so bad..untill midnight 3something just sleep

us

mum with my little sis

haha my sis is promoting
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
20/12/2008
day 2
ok well
today we have yeung tao fu as our breakfast
then sis recommend us to see a chinese doctor
is really good.
hmm..i dunno how to describe la.hehe
just 1 word..geng
then we go times square
my god..KL traffic jam is realy serious
if i stay here i will mad haha
although i din drive
when reach times square my mum and sis try out the fish spa at Dr. fish spa
my mum feel nothing of it

but my sis keep on laugh shake her leg in water
haha wasted la you.
but a last she also no feeling d
===========================================================
after that we have our shopping time
i bought 2 pants hehe
before we go to sungai wang have our lunch at a HK restaurant
HERE...
they look alike ??
my grandma sometimes recognise the wrong person

my mum keep talking when eating..
================================================================
after lunch we go to sungai wang d lo
hmmm..my little sis buy many new year clothes there
nothing special there..
we have supper at hawker there
sis say the hokkien mee is like pg hokkien mee
hmmm..okok la..pg hokkien mee is the best hehe
then back to apartment have a bath
dad suggested to go chee cheong kai
although many things there
but toooo manyyyy peoples la..
hard to buy also..
just go there for a while then back d lo
back with monorail i think
our supper..
bought from chee cheong kai
roti bak kua..is totally diff with pg
my sis..capture by me.
hmmm..the 2nd night i sleep very well
cause very tired
whole day walk here and there
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
21/12/2008
day 3
we have prawn huan tan mee as our breakfast
all of them like prawn just me anti prawn..haha
ya..i know i am special
then go to KLCC have a look and walk outside KLCC
there have a garden, playground and swimming pool..
my little sis with my dad

sistersss
Jolyn . Joanne . Jacelyn . Josephine

2 small kids playing at the playground..

my family..

me and my sister
around 2pm we plan to back pg d
on thw way back to pg..dad stop at ipoh to have his favourite
' ga choi kai ' i think..
then we have a walk at ipoh jusco mall
dad bought many new year clothes there
after that we back to pg d..
while we reach pg bridge tol
my god ar...jam almost 1 hour there
wanna die d
my whole family watching movie in the car
but i am the one who sleeping..haha
but however i love pg..my sweet home
==END==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...ur sis bcum prettier lo..haha

tomato yvelynn said...

4 lenglui~
hahaha..pretty gals~~~