May 24, 2011

I am still exam-ing !!!


Almost everyone had finished their exam i am still in progress for my last 2 papers
which is SPE ( Sains Permikiran dan Etika ) and Mikroekonomi
i wonder why always is CAS student to " close the door of UUM " 
Last sem was hospitaliti's student be the last paper
this sem turn to Ekonomi student.

Alright i had hide in my Proton room for 3 days d
Breakfast - milo + biscuit
lunch - Maggie mee asli
Dinner - Proton's economy rice
supper - milo again
Repeat this menu for 3 days !! damn bored to see the maggir and proton's rice
no choice ! i have to eat to recover my energy.

I am going to die in this last 2 papers
SPE cover up many chapters and Mikro i feel very strange to it.
My proton's roommate is going back today. 
and Cai yean had back for a few days d. 
have no entertainment here for me when i study till bored.
My best partner here was my laptop.
2 more days !!!
then i am FREE from exam !

I can't wait to meet my friends at pg.
I can't wait to go for RG practise.
I can't wait to eat food cook by my mum.
I can't wait to go for NRSK
I can't wait to go for movie.
I can't wait to sleep for whole day !

But before all these i must FINISH STUDY my last 2 papers 1st
=.= 
ok Jacelyn Lok back to study now !!!

No comments: