May 07, 2011

Million thousand THANKS to you !!

Although it has been a few months i din't contact you.
but yesterday i called you, din't expect to have a long chat with you.
But you told me many things and once again you encourage me much !!

through phone, just my voice, you will notice and know something wrong to me
Just a meet and you will notice i am not in the mood and i am facing many problems
The feeling " I am so happy to see you " is still there.
Just I have no chance to show you on that day.
And YES!
You're right !! I have many things to told you while meet you last few days
but it isn't a good chance to chat. =)

And last night finally I have the chance to chat with you and share
I share all my problems with you.
Encouragement from you inspired me !! 
Friend, you really help me a lots at this time!
no words can describe how i going to appreciate you.

You make me feel touched and you make me feel i am not alone.
You're always the best to me !!

No comments: