May 04, 2011

What to say?

What i want to say ?
is Jacelyn Lok u really GENG !!
9th start final and now u still in relax mode >.<
after gathering till now, 3 days. What have i done ?
i just studied a few pages of my Ekonomi pembangunan.
And now i am going to start my makro due to it stick together with my math,
waiting to die~~~
this call what ? GENG LO! haha

And i am indefinite in UUM. AHA !
I stay at Petronas before gethering to rush for the souvenir,
After gathering i went back to YAB for 3 days 2 nights.
then after that i went to Sime Darby for 1 night
and now i am at Petronas again!
hahaha just wish to have some comarades study together, chant together.
the feeling was different than u study alone and chant alone =)

but no matter how i will try my best to work all out for final.
represent SGM in UUM, so gotta work hard and no gossip by others about SGM-ians.

And WHAT I WANT TO SAY !!
I have my final exam untill the LAST WEEK, LAST DAY and LAST PAPER
which is 26th 8.30PM !! make me can't back earlier cause night 11pm dont have bus la =(
hmmphh!! i trust my karma will change on next sem =P

Gotta really start on my exam mode !! come on.. Ekonomi Pembangunan i will conquer you !!

No comments: