May 12, 2011

My 2nd paper =(

My 2nd paper in Sem 2

guess what? yesss its secret recipe !!
we bought it when after go shakubuku meet and its my supper 
cause i gotta rush for my Eko pembangunan.

Orea Cheese !! Yummy!

ignore the left hand upper side photo XD

The next day which is the real day of exam.
I had Milo and biscuit as breakfast

And this Cintan asli as lunch. haha no choice
cause i tak boleh accept the malay economy rice at proton.  

and Peach Justea as drinks =)

my 2nd paper - Eko Pembangunan
i use for 4-5 days to finish the read the " question & answer " by my lecturer
and i use 1 day to revise it 3 times.
total up have more than 30pages.
this subject make me gone crazy, cause everything was new to me
don't have mid term and in class dreaming.

Today when i was having the 1st revision on it.
I saw a question is easy but the answer was complicated and very hard to understand
so i take only THIS paper out and put beside my table

yesss... is this paper. i put beside my table


And i continue revise and repeat and repeat without THIS question that i took out
i totally din't have a look on it.

Comes to exam time.
When i open the 1st pages, the question was
totally SAME with the paper i took out !! 
arghhhhhhhhh~~~what happen ? what are u doing jacelyn lok ?
you thought you're the one prepared question for exam ? can predict which not important ?
NO !!!!!
i feel disappointed on what I've done tonight.
not only because of the 1st question but is the whole exam
An ekonomi student fail to answer a simple 2000 course paper.
how i going to face the 3000 major paper next sem ?

5 more papers to go. Math Eko and Makroekonomi is around the corner.
No excuse but will work all out of it.
Will not repeat the mistake again in coming papers.

punishment for myself : chant 2 hours daimoku tomorrow.

no doubt, u MUST do it Jacelyn lok !! NO EXCUSE !!!

No comments: