July 07, 2007

0[7]-0[7]-200[7]

take it in my dad car...hehe...


arghhhh...u noe wat is dis ?? my favourite chezzy wedges..
dad fetch us go KFC after bek from torotise hse...

hahaz...mo capture dis when i talk with my fren...funny leh...

wat a funny day 2day...
haha...at 1st tat stupid qian yu say today renjer juz PL meeting o..
but after a while tat tortoise say not...
mayb her msg gt problem la...so tats y i will wu hui...
if not her...haiz...i will.........
after tat straight away start AGM d...
wow...so happy ya...after today...i will be FREE d...yeah...
faster congrate me...phew~~~
after gerko...i though my godmum will cum n fetch me after my sis convo..
but...who know...she put me aeroplane...so sui...
she say she will cum 2sumtin...
die d la..
sumore praisy bek d...haiz...
hehe...but i clever...i follow tortoise bek o...
yea...
froggy eh drama performance is cuming o....
if i free i think i will go...hehehez....
after tat my dad cum n fetch me...
den go n fetch my sis...
yeah....we go n eat KFC o...
my favourite chezzy wedges....
din eat dis 4 long time d lo...wahahahaz....
so miss it...hehe
==to be continue==

No comments: