July 21, 2007

nothing special...=.=

yesterday...
a timetable of who sell ice cream 4 nex week pass to my place there...
haiz...y put me with ' her ' a group...
i dunwan....
at last i tell monitor tat i wan change my group...
i dunwan ler....haiz...

den today we choose our class wakil 4 pertandingan badminton antara class
we choose camel n s.mooi...haha...so funny..
s.mooi say not ping pong wo..y choose me..haha
after sch...praisy fetch me bek..
she say...
nex wed is the competition d...
she ask me accompany her to stay bek and add oil 4 dem...
aikz...i gt tuition ler...
but she still say..nvm lo...we stay bek a while den bek earlier ma...
i noe...but do u know...i have to rest den onli go 4 my tuition eh ma...
haiz...suffer again ler...

i really din talk with my dad i think 4 days d lo...
hng...who ask him to bad...scold me...hng...
i wont start to talk with him eh...luan luan scold me...hng...

today i ponteng sch activity...
coz..really lazy to wake up coz las nite very late onli slp ler...
den plus stomachache dis morning...cant go also...
haiz...ping dey all go tarc d ma...juz left ann fong 2day...pity..hahaz...

2nite have to go btcc ...
junior cultural nite...haiz...
dunwan go also canot...coz nobody at home...
plus my mum din ask my permission already take the ticket 4 me...
chew...din ask me also.,..
den 2mrw dance practice + rehersal...
9am til 5pm...i wan die d...die better...
actually the dance 50% also not yet ok...
y rehersal...so weird 1....sot sot 1 la..haiz...bo lat with dem...

i juz think tat elene cant perform 4 d mongolia dance...
den i also can quit d...coz d dance need couple...
i know my thinking is bad la...
but...i really cant ma...tell u all b4 d...i wan be a stage crew
not a performer....
hope tat after 2mrw i can nonid go 4 practice d ler...
if not i really wana die d...
so many many thing tat i not yet finish study....
my limit date 4 me to study all f4 chapter have 2 delay again...

about d problem at sch...at class...outside...
juz dunwan think much d...
dunwan to think about it also..
affect my study mood...
i trust myself
i trust wat i thinking now...

3 comments:

*!~tOrtOis3~!* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*!~tOrtOis3~!* said...

i trust u can make it...
i trust u =)

greenlover said...

^.^ thx....