July 18, 2007

a happy day...=]

actually today is a happy day for me
coz my fren shiou kheng have sit bek behind me again...
so so so happy about dis..
2day morning she juz leace me a while..
i already very miss the memory with her when she sit behind me..
now she bek again...me, yulanda and fish also very happy about tat...
coz some reason..Pn. koay change her place bek d...yeah !!!

but ping is not in front me anymore..
haiz...sad...
but i prefer she not sit in front me..
coz she always get bully by sumone...pity her...
change place also good 4 her la actually...
haha ...but i cant kacau u d...haiz...sit till so far...

2day Pn. Ng...duno go where ki...
den din cum in...o absent...
we whole class like siao lang...
go here n there take foto...sumore miss ng bring us to library..
we took many foto at there too...in library...really siao...
den bek to class...we terpaksa take foto with lim thong...
haha...he always ask us..izzit wana take foto with me ?
my god...so thick face...haha
we took very funny eh foto with him...funny !!!
[[ will post up soon ]]
really miss it....really siao...haha...

=================================

really a happy day 4 me...
but..who know...after tat ...my fren cum to my house to online
raining...so she have to wait 4 a while onli can go bek..
we chat n chat lo...
haiz...
y she tell me the things tat i dun1 to know o listen....
about a fren....
the fren...really kind...good...friendly...and siao...
i really miss her...
but she told me ...haiz...
of coz i wont so easy listen and trust it la..
but...i really easy gt influence from my fren...
wat they tell me...i really think till whole night...
think this think tat....duno think till where also...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

我很笨吗??
today...another 2 ppl say me 笨笨 again leh...
讲我笨笨然后容易被人利用......
is it real ???
haiz...i already listen din sentences when i wan form 3..
always get scold by jie and froggy dem..
scold the same sentences lo...
say me 笨笨 and easily get bully...
haiz...
no comment 4 myself...haha


180707......2137

No comments: