August 18, 2008

...birthday message from all my lovely friends...

message from u all

生日快乐!080808!太好的日子!
我明天没有去学校了!
因为奥运最后一棒他们一直叫我去点!
我不好意思拒绝他们嘛!
不好意思你生日我没去学校
from camel
[[ haha so thick face..my god..she is a sport lover..kakaz]]

hey..mei..hape 18th bday 2 you !
have a great bday tis year..8/8/08 is an auspicious day..
so must remember 2 take more pics tmr!
tis date will nvr come again
from pinyin
[[ haha get shocked when receive it...wonder how she know my bday..haha]]

happy birthday oh
from jie
[[ simple wishes from xjie]]

happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to notie gal..
happy birthday to you...
18 d big gal d dun be notie d oh..study hard ok..all d best
from simon
[[ i really big gal d..hehez]]

hey,happy birthday ya.
haha..Ginna,altho u old 1 more year d, but still da same..
'chiak beh tua' de. lol..=) wish u all dreans cum true o..
hehe.. da present tat v gv u tat day like it onot ?? haha..
from fish [[[ MMS ]]]
[[ haiz..all still take me as a child..chiak beh tua eh..hahaz]]

haPPY Bday 2 U
haPPY Bday 2U
haPPY Bday 2 JACELYN
haPPY Bday 2 U..
hahax wish u al de best in ur exam n al dream cum true..
gambateh n nitex
from s.lee
[[ haha really miss her...after SPM already half year din't meet d]]

Happy birthday girl...
Reach 18 d...but in my minf, you are still a young girl.
Wish you all the best...
Happy Birthday ya...
May all your dreams come true
from wooi ping
[[ haha see...all still say i am a little girl..kakaz ]]


咦... 我们的小媚媚又长大一岁了,
虽然很夜了,但我还是对不起周公,
放了他飞机,
只为了向你说声“生日快乐”...
希望你永远都那么可爱/幼稚
from weihong
[[ always say me you zhi in class 1..blekz..i tell somebody eh lo..kakaz]]

hey, happy birthday ya..=)
wish u all dreams cum true o..
from fish again...
[[ thanks again to her ]]

happy birthday..
from xing ying
+
MMS birthday wishes from her too
[[ thanks alot..]]

happy birthday!
Wish you all the best in your future undertaking.
Have a wonderful, unforgettable n sweet18th birthday!
Good luck for ur comingexam too.
from sharon
[[ thanks for ur present o ]]

halo birthday girl...
happy birthday owh..18yrs old d lo,
old d...haha..
wish u al da dream cum true ya
n al da best...gv u a kiss..muakx **winks**
haha^^
from yarn

happy birthday o wish you can have an unforgotten birthday
and all your wish become truth from YK
from yongkang..
[[ my primary friends..hehe]]

祝你生日快乐噢....
from sheau huoy..
[[ haha she still rmb lo..not bad..kakaz]]

heyhey..happy birthday..
so so Sry..
Today onwards i am kinda busy and dying..
haiz..OWE YOU EVERYTHING 1ST
from huiping
[[ haha owe me 1st ya u say wan har...blekzz]]

hey, zha bo, happy birthday yea!
from yee yee
[[ haha my 8yesrs best friend ]]

happy b'day yar..
wish all ur dream will cum true..
t0mat0
from seow give

hey girl, happy birthday ya..
Wish you all da best for you. Good Luck.
from pxuan
[[ miss u all alots ]]

Hey hey buddy! Happy birthday ya!
May hv a sweet sweet celebration n an unforgettable memory..=)
From chuangli
[[ haha a person who same birthday with me 080808 ]]

ALL THE BEST YEAR

080808

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
From my godmother

Happy birthday..
From ah ko..
[[ my bro from seberang perai ]]


酱特别的日子=) 怎么可能不寄封信息给你呢
那就是奥运开幕典礼到了
还有啦
生日快乐哦 我的欢仔 结寺玲
祝梦想成真
大契
From boeyee
[[ my dai kai..haha ]]

Happy birthday ya :)
From Wilson teng

Happy birthday belated..
Wish you hv sweet memories.
From jimmy
[[ which I know when work ]]

thanks to all of you..

love u all

2 comments:

--Ping-- said...

auspicious??
I think I need to improve my English dee

greenlover said...

haha from 1 of my MGS fren...
at MBS upper 6 wan. haha