August 31, 2008

exaMMMMMMM

1st test in MBS lower 6
hmmmm...
i got my result d.its bad ler
especially my PA and PP
actually i am happy to study ekonomi, acc and PA
erm...its enjoy la
ekonomi is because my teacher
the way she teach and explain is good
luckily our teacher din't change. yeah !!
acc is because my tuition teacher
he is good in teaching too
and plus my sch teacher is his wife..haha
his wife very friendly
then PA our teacher very funny wo
when wrong she never admit it eh
then tuition teacher gamma graf is really good

the worst subject for this time exam is PA d..
haiz...because the essay
laras sc i write in laras sastera stupid me
but my obj also bad ler
the question all i dunno eh wo even the chapter i study very well d
but i still dunno
have to put more effort in it

acc is still ok
the way of question always trick us
ekonomi too
many ppl expect their result for ekonomi must be pass or top
but at last all gone

maybe we still can't use to the format yet
hope next time can do well

pp [ pengajian perniagaan ]
i dislike this subject
its hard to study although easy to score
when i open the book see so many words wanna faint d
i get 39...less 1 mark to pass
many ppl ask me to get 1 mark from teacher but
i dunwan...since i fail d..even get 1 mark to myself is still fail ar
no diff to me to get this mark

how about my muet
hehe...i so surprise to my result
my sister is waiting to see my muet test result for this coming oct
the real muet test

hehe when i am studying pp
[[ u see...i study so many subject din't take foto but when pp....]

u see the wordsss....somemore not just this page...is the whole book !!





No comments: