August 24, 2008

**PROM NIGHT**

15/8/08
MBS Prom Night at citytel
that day me and ping early plan to ponteng d..
hehe
then early in the morning around 7am
ping some to my house
after breakfast we started our work
the last step to complete the sash
then do the poison box etc..
then we have our lunch at my house
around 2pm
fish swim to my house hehe
we wait poh Zhong to fetch us
actually we can reach there earlier but PZ dunno the road
so late abit...
after that we use quite long time in toilet haha
at 1st me ping and mo wear short pants and a black shirt
because our class performance is the 1st wan
many ppl keep on ask us why dun go and change the clothes ??
haha i will answer...like this special ma..
after out performance we rush to toilet and change clothes ler
i think around 5mins gao dim
wow...that night 3 of us gastric ar...
we really hungry ar...i think wait until 9pm only can start our dinner
i really cant tahan d..
[[ oh ya i have our performance video if can i will post up here too..hehe ]]
after finish all the things like awards etc
we go to new world park have some drinks
but me and ping still that hungry
we order mee to eat..wilson too
where we go ?? old town lo..hehe
==END==
frshie queen of 08 '' yun pei '' pretty right



freshie king and queen...hehe king is who fetch me to citytel



haha funny me with pua zhu kang cap



us b4 the dinner...



fish queen and monkey queen..kakaz




chew 88 [ the security ] and me




3 of us..the most special when start of prom night




me with tortoise after dinner



ping--chong mun-- me
he is the guy who like to bully ppl..but actually he is nice la



Zheng Ying and i...haha a funny guy..




wilson ooi and us...



yeah...**peace**


funny Adrian and us...he is wearing fashion show clothes



our class prefect [ chew ] and us



bao pa.. me.. tomato.. and freshie queen yun pei



we are the queen !! yeah


again us


during dinner



yeah all of us....

2 comments:

--Ping-- said...

haha..i gt smthg to say abt this..tell u next time..hahaha

greenlover said...

huh?? what thing ??
my clothes ?? haha..
i very kan kor u know tat day
haiz...walk also kan kor..
haha