August 26, 2008

we will support u all the time

this few days
something happened to my godmother..
her economy side have a big problem
see she so suffer but we can't help her
actually at 1st i plan to work and help her
but form 6 if work..my homework and study sure gone
somemore i sure din got time to go meeting
so i din't think about it anymore

last few days..
she eat too many sleeping pills until can't wake up
at last her family send her to hospital
now she is still lying at hospital
she keep on ask my mum when we go..
she say...why dun let her die die ki...
when i heard this i really worry
i worry dunno which day when i answer my house phone
and listen my relatives say that something happen to her
i dunwan...i dunwan to lost her...
she cry everyday...because she owe almost 7 to 8 ah long money
pity her...
everyday when i at home...
if i listen my house fon ring...
i feel scare and not so dare to answer it..
now i can't do anything...
just can chant daimoku and pray for her to think positively
i never chant alone for half hour
but last sunday is my 1st time
because of her...


we will support u all the time
waiting to see u recover and smile again...=]









No comments: