October 22, 2007

21/10/2007 开心的一天

hehe...
today...9.30am wake up lo..
when wake up tiok receive piggy jie eh msg...
ask me wake up d onot...
then bath d tiok straight away go PBA d...
when reach...OMG..inside many people there...
although wear spec d..but still duno and cant see gt place onot...
then msg jie...she say she and wping will reach when 11 o 12sumtin...hng !!
then ask me go in book place...
tell them no place d..but they still ask me go in..
then at last i go in...i go and sit at d end eh table...
but after a few seconds...
wping and jie appear infront me...hng hng hng !!! they lie me...
say dosen't reach yet...actually is already inside there...
just wana see me sia sui din wear spec and din notice tiok them
hng...bad jie and bad wping...
then sharon and qiam qiam there too...
they laugh me too..haiyo...no face d la no face d la..

after tat we discuss wana go and watch the drama show onot...
hehe...i success persuade they go d lo...
then meet tortoise when reach there..
duno y when see her...so happy...today i so happy...
but she seem abit weak la...no sound pity...
then we wait for the door to open den go in lo
yeah...happy...we sit togather...
then when rest go toilet listen tiok tat froggy eh sound again..haha
cakap banyak eh...

then when finish show...
hehe...froggy get shocked when saw jie n wping infront her...
somemore tell me she touched...haha...
hiak hiak hiak...we clever eh...
then after that saw tiok ah bee...long time din see tiok her d...
so miss her....and she become pretty n pretty....

then jie fetch me back to HOME ar...
scared tiok me...fetch me bek home...so far...
thx to piggy jie o....
fetch me till home...thx and happy...
duno y so happy also...
kakakakaz...

when reach home aw tortoise send me so many monkey eh testimonial...
scared tiok me again...
all very cute...monkey & tortoise rockxx..haha...
thx to tortoise....so happy to receive ur testimonial...

dis few days i so happy...
happy till got a very good mood to study...
so happy...haha...sot jor la...
yesterday go seminar...although sumtin happen
but i still very happy and enjoyed with u all...
yesterday and today also very enjoyed...i love u all much...
aspecially piggy jie and '' nobody '' <<< who ?? wping la...[ she admit herself eh ]
of coz my lovely fish and tortoise....and my lovely funny crazy 5p1...and i wont 4gt my lovely froggy too...
love love love....lots of love from monkey to u all....muackxxx


[[[[ from cute and happy monkey ]]]]
hope my happy mood can maintain till SPM tat day la...
really hope so....

1 comment:

*!~tOrtOis3~!* said...

i oso hope u can maintain ur mood till spm =]