October 20, 2007

happy day...!!!

really long time din write my daily blog d lo...
i am here again...

today as normal i go school by school bus lo...
but reach school earlier cause drop CDK d onli go drop go others school...
when go in to class...almost my gang just left me fish and yarn onli...
abit dissapoited ler...
cause almost wana graduate d but they still always absent...
sad....=[

when Pn Chin period saw she sick till so serious but still have to teach us
she really is a good teacher...no matter she sick...
she also will try her best to teach us...
my lovely teacher...
another of my lovely teacher is Pn. Choo..
now is nearly SPM d...but she still din lazy as other teacher...
she keep on give us some exercise and discuss
if we got any question that duno and ask her...
if she not comfirm...she will go n check n check then only give us a correct and comfirm answer
really is a responsible teachers...
no matter which day...if gt their period...
i sure will try my best to attend...

today Pn. Tan sit till so chubby...like a gina...
although she teach things very fast and good..
but i dislike her style ler...sometimes so fierce make we scare her...
but sometimes she is cute too...
but of cause din as cute as Pn. Chin..kakakakaz
today akaun discuss paper 1 objective...
haiz...i still cant correct 35 and above...nvm ....zai jie zai li....

after that reccess time...find Pn. Yong eh si d...
wow....she so busy...got many students find her...
me also no chance to talk with her...my add math is half die not die d...
Pn. Yong really busy ler dis few day...nevermind la...i wait her and half do exercise..
but duno how to do leh ?? haha...

after that Pn Chan period...
nothing happen also la...sometimes Pn Chan is really funny
always laugh herself...some is laugh till very ' kan ' eh...haha

after Pn. Chan i think finish my friday school time d lo...
and just now receive piggy jie eh msg...
say that sweet ping bring lunch for me d...so good..kakaz..
really miss them very much...long long time din't see them d...
after school...i walk out school with yarn...
den straight away go PBA d lo...
when go inside...hng...dey 2 so sui...always play me...
know i din wear spec d...see tiok me also din call me..
luckily i clever leh...haha...saw they at corner there...

just reach nia...tat piggy jie tiok keep on scold me..
but really enjoyed to study with they 2 at PBA...
although...hng...they keep on perli me...
but really fun...
we laugh the rat so stu take the food go into a cave but too small..
haha...den tat jie sot eh ask me go and help it...siao~~
but after 15minutes i think...
jie back d...she go home to be PIG...hng..
then left me and wooi ping...

today i only know that wping is same tadika with me eh...
Harmoni...somemore same place...but she elder la of coz...
somemore...somemore...i live at the same place with her eh when small..
same block....same tadika...so ngam....
both of us also like the play ground....so siok...
but now the tadika close d lo..so miss it...

then when study till half...
saw many gina walk thru ...
dey go rehersal at upstair
hmmm...of cause not just talk at there ler...
talk a while..we will study i think 45minutes o 1hour
den will talk again..haha...
hng...she always kek me by using '' SWEETLOVER '' dis word..
which is tat froggy eh name...chew chew...
but haiz...5pm have to back d...
cause dad fetch...i back sweet ping also back d lo...

den go aunt's shop a while...
tiok back d lo...
on the way to go and fetch mum...
sms with jie...haha whole topic just is talk tiao she want buy new fon..
my god la..
some more argue at there which model is more nice...
i support NOKIA....
she support SONY ERICSON...
how about u all ??

then back home and now have to go and study d lo...
coz just now at PBA do all math exercise
and some akaun...and BC....study a bit...

then go aunt's shop a while
dad settle cctv eh things

tomorrow have to go and support my good good froggy friend drama o....
tonite is her performance d also...
jia you jia you....
2mrw morning have to go for seminar
den 3pm go and see drama d...yipppiee....
wish all my friend who having SPM and STPM soon add oil o...
support u all always...


[[19/10/2007]] [[ 10.18 PM ]]

No comments: