October 27, 2007

hng...tagged by ah cow...hng hng

hng...been tagged by that stupid cow...
so have to post up my cute foto..kakaz

yesterday is our convocation day...
morning go school and non stop eh take foto...
hahahaz...so haha..now have many foto d...
den nite we go to steamboat o....
so enjoy and happy day....

1] most recent picture of me
me at home when listening mp3 and study...
[ have a new habit that i must listen mp3 when study at home...]
if not i will walk lai walk ki...cant concentrate...
2] pic that showing peace sign
capture by cow sis...having A & W with her at gurney there...
the onli 1 foto of me tat show the peace sign
3] a picture with another friend
me and fishie take in our class while waiting teacher
both of us love dis foto much...coz nice ma..kakaz

4] a picture of me in a weird/ random place
me at dewan sri big toilet...kakaz...with my cow sis again...

5] a picture of you in black and white
paiseh din gt black and white...gt yellow nia...hehez

6] a picture of you with hair up
me after performance of hombu 3 malam mesra...
erm...duno is hair up onot...kakaz

7] a picture of you with weird face

haha me before going to tuition...hehez

8] a picture of you in black shirt
me after the drama show at my hse...kekez...

9] a picture of me with red colour shirt
din got red colour shirt eh foto la...red pink colour eh columm got la..

10] a picture of you in green colour shirt
me at impiana hotel toilet...hehez...
11] a picture of you with your halloween costume.
hehe i din got dis foto o...sorry...
12] a picture of your mouth open
din gt wo...but if got i also dunwan post it here ler...so ugly..hahaz
phew at last finish d...
yeah...is my turn to tag my friend d...
the 1st one that i wana tag is...
[[1]] miss dori + froggy...haha blekz
[[2]] miss tortoise kekez
[[3]] sabun vanessa
[[4]] if can zhen lynn lo...hehez

1 comment:

StupidMe said...

swt la....why wan tag me pula????zzz.....but if really wan then me also will do it la....who ask u treat me so good....hahaz....