October 04, 2008

the 1st day

2/10/2008
today is the 1st day that my sister came back from KL
hehe
morning i go pmall macd for leo installation meeting
and i send many games from tingting there to my hp..wakakaaz
after the meeting...my family bring sis to pmall d
so i go home make meet them
actually i dislike there ler..the food all not so tasty.
then mum wanna buy shoes...so go VK-I
haha i meet wping there...surprise..haha
she come with her sis and mum..hehe
then we go 4th floor to buy dad's DVD...
then i wait huiping outside popular..
hng...wait till so long also din't see her ! so bad..haha
at last she appear d....and unexpected that we meet CHIEW YING outside popular
wahahahahaz...such a happy and surprise day
she say she heard a girl talk till so loud and seem familiar the voice..
[ which is my voice..hehe]
so she came out and see..haha manazai saw we 3 standing there...
arghhhhh...so happy that she is here too
but so bad that i din't inform her our ''dating'' change to noon
haiz...but she is so glad to see we are here
and she is going to be my EKONOMI teacher hahahaz
and a funny things is...
when we 4 meet together...
naturally, my sis will have a lots of topic to chat with hui ping
and the same i have a lots to chat with ying too
because sis and hui ping is studying the same things PR ma..
then me and ying is studying the same things too..FORM 6
but she is upper la...i lower
find 1 day have to go shu xuan and find her teach me ekonomi d lo
hehe then at night dad so good..
fetch we all and my godmum go to queensbay NANDO'S to have dinner
haha my favourite restaurant

No comments: