October 24, 2008

MICRO GONE !!!!

today i actually very good in mood
because i already finish my speaking test
at 1st in morning...i use to kacau ppl who din't take speaking test
haha..i am that sui eh la..

then back to class
review my micro again and again...
so scare sistem ekonomi is keluar the kebaikan and keburukan then i die d
i just memorize the faktor of sistem ekonomi only

times up..
when i get the paper..
i din't really go and see the sub question..
after i finish my obj
OMG...bahagian B already so hard d...
6 question choose 4...
i choose the keanjalan silang 1st
the question that i know the most
then the other 3...i really dunno what to choose
cause all i also dunno...i waste quite many times at bahagian B

at last i finish up B d...
is bahagian C d...
luckily the got 1 question i know
but is half know..haha die also lo
but quite fast to finish it la..

then bahagian D...OMG
so hard ????
i din't think before the D part so hard wan...
somemore have to answer 2 question...cham
even the pass year that in our exercise also din't that hard wo
haiz...when i do till part D...i turn to front and see
is which teacher so high standard...
haha is my class teacher and arts 4's teacher
last time Pn. Khor set also won't that hard la...haiz..
as what feicui said...can be best friend with Mr. Sam d..haha

i can't finish in time.
i think this is my 1st time that can't finish in time
haiz...my 1st time is MICRO ar...unexpected

when answering obj....
the 1st 3 topic in micro..i can asnwer till very fast
but when go to topic 4...haha utiliti sut..
i use many times to think about it
this is the diffirent between the topic that teach by Pn. Khor and cik Reweythi...
haiz...upper waiting to die if without Pn. Khor...
Pn. Khor is very nice...and friendly too
she show me her wedding photo last time when i met her
nice ler....so pretty...now prettir after cut her hair hehe

actually micro i expect i can answer well wan
casue teach by Pn. Khor ma...but...haiz...
haha
after d micro exam..all when recess time no mood at all
i 1st time in form 6 after exam so moody wan
micro ar micro ....haiz...
after that nothing to do also
just lepak lo..haha go to arts 1
go to toilet..hehe
then after that carol them chio me and ping go arts 4 play mafia
my favourite game...wahahahaz
bad carmen keep on kill me and suspect me..
and bad luck that i din get once of the doctor, mafia even spy..haha
so always get killed by them...
but is happy to play it la...recover my mood..haha

afther school we go pmall
me . pei . ping . mo . camel . see . min .
give can;t join us...nevermind..see u at 1026 5p1 gathering...
hehe...this sunday...wahahahaz..yeah ~~

haha i talk something funny today..
cause sunday is our 5p1 gathring ma...then hui min is form 5p3 last time
we ask her join us ma..since friends together
me : ehh go la...this sunday go la
huimin : dunno yet ler...let me think 1st..
me : u must go i tell you...if not I DON'T WANT EAT THAT DAY...
haha what a funny me talk a funny sentence...
dunno what i am talking also
after i speak it...suddenly all look at me laugh...
i only realise is funny..kakakaz..
i siao ki d...because the stupid micro lo...
i keep on say this
[[我要回家面壁思过....思过老师为什么会这么high standard ]]
to all people i met after school
haha
abnormal me...

No comments: