October 22, 2008

gooD lucK

suddenly think tiok this foto
haha...[[ me ]]
hehe yesterday night i was very FREE o..
cause today just MUET paper 3...okok lo..
as everyone know that i very naughty wan
haha
so i use to msg all my friend who taking math paper
hehe
i send '' hey friend. add oil in math paper 2mrw o..gogogo..i am quite free now..haha ''
haha i sent it to
tingting
tomato
camel
feicui
fish
kukui
beesiang
i think thats all
haha...
i purposely say GOOD LUCK to them o
bad camel say she is going to call me the day b4 of acc paper 1
hahaha wanna tell me how free she is wo
haha i welcome ler..
cause acc for sure i will fail
but PP i still got BITBITBIT eh hope
cause just topic 1 and 7 only..hehe
arghhhhhhhhhh
tomorrow i am having MUET SPEAKING test d
wish me luck ler...scare scare
my group members is
carol, shu hwa, wah kit and me
i am candidate D
haha luckily..if A i faint ar...
cham d !!!!! help me ~~

No comments: