October 07, 2008

after raya holiday~~~ T.T

today as usual yun pei fetched me to school
haiz~ sore thraot and cough now...
after i study form 6...i don't know sick how many times d !

hehe..
i love to draw graph !! especially PA graph..is fun !
and is sad to know that our final exam would be earlier
honestly, my study now is just 10% of 100%
guess what i study ?? i study gamma tuition centre notes
which it can't find in my text book
and i also found out that suruhanjaya is fun !! haha nice to study
i know myself well... i dislike politic things and news..
i feel that very confused and luan ...hehe
but i know if i din't try to understand the text i will fail..

today is my MUET speaking exam...
i am the 1st team...
4 students a group...2 of my friends is english educated ~~
another 1 is indian.
haiz..i am candidate c...so i am the 3rd person to present
the tittle is - the way to create patriotic awareness among young malaysian
and the point that i get it is...cultural show that can depict the unity of malaysian

when i saw this tittle...feel that okok la..
but when i use english to speak it out..its hard..
don't say myself...3 of my friends who same group with me also can't speak smooth and well
my sir see i stop it...and he also know that my english not so good
he say :'' just continue it..if forgot the word..just try to continue it ''
hmmm...so i ngeh ngeh lai d la..i stop for a moment..because that time i really dunno what to say
at last my sir ask me to end it...
hmmmm...but when i back home..i try to speak it again..i speak well than just now wo
suddenly my mind pop out many points to support the point given
haiz...1 word that wil hai si us [ NERVOUS ]
when i join centre time..at home i presented very well..remember well and hand chester also ok wan
but when go to centre present..i will forget some and my hand chester..haha funny

hmm..no choice ler..i choose form 6..so i have to study hard...must harder and harder..
what my target in this coming exam is...is i want to get all subject above 60%
can i make it ?? akaun and ekon is ok...i trust i can
but pp and pa can i ?? from now on..i will chant daimoku each day per half hour !!


hmmm...finish what i want to update d !!
so is time to study...
don't lazy anymore !!!!!

2 comments:

♥ 涵 ♥ said...

u finish ur muet test dee... tomoro its my turn dee.. going to die soon...haiz... its my turn to be nervous dee...T.T

greenlover said...

haha..won't die la..
don't be nervous and try to talk smooth la
we support u..hehe