October 31, 2008

4.10.2008 [ leo installation ]

leo Installation
late many to post it up haha
cause is busying exam
now just free
still left PA paper 1 wakakakaz
ok 4.10.2008 is leo club installation
actually nothing special on that day
but ITS FUN
but the bad guys all ar
keep on bully me...bad...
escpeially ah keong and jay wan
make till me whole people like flour + water
haha
but i usually bully others too
haha escpecially the friend that i know..wakakaz
i won't that sui use water eh
i use flour put on their head haha


Lion introducing what is LEO


haha..my lovely Pn. Khor
which is my ex ekonomi teacher


[[ pledge ]]
us...leo members
yeah...peace

me...

ballons

haha bad keong bully by me..yeah yeah

me and camel ' pou sau ' haha
camel and yunpei's station..haha
my station..hehe
exaplaining...hehe ting ting and me

No comments: