June 12, 2007

HAPPY DAY

wow...
today morning i wake up at 5.55am...
my bus sekolah come on 6.00am...haha..really gai...haiz...
maybe too sleepy d....
so i just use 5minutes to - brush my teeth, bath, change clothes, wear shoes, and take all my things...
den i comb my hair while walking down...really cham...
then after 1minutes..my school bus have come d..haha
luckily abo i sure get scold from my mum again...
say the alarm clock that she buy for me is useless 1...hehez

when reach school same lo...
actually me 6.30am reach school d..not 6.45am..hehe
wait till 7sumtin we go upstair d lo...
then the 1st period BC not bad...
today miss choo treat us so good...
somemore i sooo happy that i din aspect my BC can get so high marks...
feel so excited when add all my marks...hahaha
den today when before recess i so high...
haha always laugh n laugh...
talk myself n laugh myself...haha qian yu say me too happy about my BC marks d..
i say no wo...duno y suddenly so siao n high nia...

after that PD period ...
weird also...because i listen his lesson..
1st time o...haha..actually not bad also la..his lesson...
but he always ask those useless n stupid question..haha funny

den after that add math...wakakakaz
no need say so much...i fail my add math again...haha
fail is for sure d...

happy is happy but...
something happen on my friends...
haiz...friends problem again...but this time din involve me o...
luckily...hehe...haiz...the same problem again...and the same people again...
why will it happen again....although is not happen on me
but it happen on my friends...feel sad + angry about it also..haiz..

hmmmm...dun want say about it...
if not i sure cant finish 1 the story that happen
=) so happy that my friends have create a new blog d o...
i have been waiting her blog for long long time d lo...
lemon + mocha ?? nice ?? hahaz
got some funny ler her blog....hahaz
but also not bad d la...
she thanks me in her blog...
so i say [[ welcome n welcome ]] here..haha...
remember to update ya...
i am waiting n waiting...blekz

at nite...
i found that tomorrow winnie yap tuition have to study isu semasa and mofologi...
and my PD project still not yet siap...
so i decide not to go meeting for tonight
but...why my aunt say till me like that...
say me always got many excuse den din go for meeting...
i really rush 4 my project n my study for tomorrow..
but they din trust me...suak la..
after thay say me like that...
i din answer dem...i juz say...trust or not to trust...up 2 u...i dun care...
seem like they din trust me at all..
so i dun1 to talk so much...waste my energy...
and want o dun1 go to meeting is my bussiness also ma...
i like to go...i go....i gt things to do o prepare...i dun1 go...
dis is my style...blekz...

haiz...affect my good mood nia...
dun1 talk too much d...
wana go n study d lo...tataz

12=06=2007-----2025

2 comments:

simpleandsimpleallthetime said...

wah....my fren got bc high marks lo...next time must treat her sweet sweet liao ....haha....gal..gambateh ya...don sad la..important is we try our best ma..trust os not i other comment liao..don think so much and be happy oo~~~~gambateh...muackzzz

greenlover said...

yalo...
cant expect my BC will get so high marks haha
yeah...wat sweet u treat me ??
sugus ar ?? haha i wan ho liao wan..
kakaz..u too..
dun think too much and gambate...