June 27, 2007

*.. preSSure ..**

last nite i so guai...
finish all miss lim homework..all d chapter review...

today morning when go to school..
qian yu borrow add math 1 from me...
i say the las ques i duno how 2 answer....
den she reply...aiyo..u sure duno la..coz miss lim din discuss kuk ma..
but she duno i finish all my chapter review ques d...
when she open it..she tiok che kia...
she say...how come u so pia now...u noe..if u pia till like dis i will scare 1...
scare 1 day i will lose ...

frens....i dunwan to fail my add math anymore...
juz because my math and add math...
if not i can pass all...haiz...juz left dis 2 subject hai si me...
not i pia...is duno y dis few day start gt d force duno from where 1
always force me to do homework..force me to pay attention when at class

dis few day i always bring my add math homework to school..
coz gt sum ques i try many times d...but still cant find the ans...
so i ask my friend in class....
but sometimes i will feel tat they act busy and dun1 teach me eh wo...
always say duno duno...duno is selfish o wat lar...duno...[[ dun think too much better ]]

but dis few day so enjoy the lesson in class
me and qian yu so pay attention when teacher teaching...
but sometimes tat qian yu will influence me to play bingo with her...hng..sui nia..

today kek ki nia...dey say me look like a child again...
say me like to ' sa jiao ' ....where gt wo...no....no...no....

tomorrow after school...
i cant go bek home and rest again...
i have to accompany praisy to work at aloha..
of coz i din work la...i juz sit there
and mayb go popular buy some books....
boring ler...2mrw nobody cum n accompany me....
actually i dun1 go eh...coz...haiz...i duno how 2 say ' NO ' to her...so...
nvm la...untill 6pm nia..
i bring my add math go and do it at aloha..hehez

juz now tuition at winnie yap...
she tell us an experience about her student...
her student din study when form 5 ...almost until June she onli awake and start to pia...
coz before tat she addicted to CC....so....
she study 12 hours everyday...
study till duno nite o morning...
at last she get 10A1 in SPM...
wow...after listen it...and think bek my own...hahaz...
how lazy i am....
hehez...

hmmmm.....till here la...
hope that i can fast fast catch bek my add math and math ler...
jia you ~!!!!



270607=====1859

4 comments:

*!~tOrtOis3~!* said...

Good girl...=)

bcoz i force euu ma..=P

hahaaxx...

not important lar...
main point is u wanna pia d...XD

gambate girlzz...

err...
if dunno ask me larr...
tell euu ask me d ma...

hng...
d si qian yu...
i help euu chop + kill her...XP

they sya u 'sa jiao' den u dun bother them...
bcoz they cant do so...=P
or u 'sa jiao' to me...XD

ya...
nthg is impossible...
so work hard today...

jia euu!!

greenlover said...

haha of coz i am good girl la...

haha hana hana...
the force came from u..
hehe however also muz say thx to u ler...
THANKS !!!!!

u so bo eng ma...
so ma dun1 ask u lo...

nono...
i din do it...i din sa jiao..nono
dey yuan wang me...
haha i wont do it to u eh la..wont..haha

ya..work hard

thanks fren

Anonymous said...

jacelyn jia you!!!!!
wu yi jian kan dao ni de blog..
so cum inside d..
haha

greenlover said...

haha now i onli notice ur comment..
haha thx thx