June 10, 2007

>> suRveY <<

1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
--cherry [[ because of her funny acting ]]

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
--bathing [[ prepare to go Tambun practice ]]

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
--having a funny movie with my family.

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
--problem between me and my friends.

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?
--hey, please don't laugh till so loud.

6) How many different things did you drink today?
--hot milo, water, milo ice & start fruit juice.

7) What color is your hairbrush?
--black.

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
--my sister necklace.

9) Where were you last night?
--Tambun ( btcc ) having high school meeting.

10) What color is your front door?
--brown

11) Where do you keep your change?
--in my beg ( becoz i din gt wallet )

12) What is the weather like today?
--very cold.

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
--only vanila.

14) What is something you are excited about?
--my sister just get 30% in my true friend test

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
--ya. But my mum always complaint me like 2 cut my hair short n short.

16) Are you over the age of 25?
--of cause not

17) Do you talk a lot?
--i talk a lot to my best friend, my schoolmate and my sister

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
--hehe...may i know wat is that ?

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
--No.

20) Do you make up your own words?
--yup

21) Are you typically a jealous person?
--sometimes will feel jealous, but it was just a while 4 me...

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”.
--Ann Fong

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”.
--K-ming

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
--qian yu

25) What did the last text message you received say?
--hey, u hv brin pd book a ?? [[ from qian yu ]]

26) Do you chew on your straws?
--not every time

27) Do you have curly hair?
--T.T have. but i hate it

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
--school

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
--my elder sister

30) What is the last thing you ate?
--rice

31) Is marriage in your future?
--i think so

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
--i din go 4 movie long time d lo.

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
--erm...dunno

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
--last time when nobody at home

35) Are you currently depressed?
--erm...okok lo..busy of my school stuff, rainbow mini concert, money problem of drama competition, study and so on

36) Did you cry today?
--nono. i cry yesterday.

37) Why did you answer and post this?
--becoz today is my last day of holiday. And start from tomorrow i am going 2 concentrate on my study, and i also have been tagged by froggy long time d..

38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
*miss tortoise
*miss cow
*vanessa
*zhen lynn

1 comment:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!