June 02, 2007

ll**ll - - bORinG - - ll**ll

ho.....
so boring today
nothing to do..when morning ...after wake up..i just chat with qian yu
then after a while she have offline d lo...
then after having my breakfast..i receive a message from lemon
she ask me whether wana go red box onot nex monday
hmmm..so...at last i have promise her d..
actually i like to go out with my classmate
but i dislike they all ' paksa ' me wear those shirt o skirt thta i dislike
sumore ask me make up ?? no way...i juz want a simple me..
just relax ma when hang out..why have to do so many things ler ?? haiz..

what i have done today is...
go take photo for my cow sis
den go n have lunch with my godmother
den go Giant & Tesco with my father, mother and sister
den got ' sumbody ' call me when i am shopping at tesco
HNG !! she ask me go beck online and chat with her...
manatau when i beck din saw her online shadow also..
kuk ask me faster go beck online and chat with her..suak..
tomorrow have to go Tambun again...sien ler..

No comments: