June 19, 2007

[[ ..... ]]

haha...c ~! how tam chiak we are...[[ me and yinG ]]
wow...today in school really geng and enjoy...
when PJ period..Pn Chan...
i admit when she teaching BI really very sien..can slp ki...
but today PJ period we play ' chop ji chop ji chop chop chop'
which is teaching by hoay ping...
we whole class sit in a round circle at canteen...
den we play...i din expect tat Pn. Chan also will involve and play together with us...
hahaha funny + funny...
i will miss it...the happy memory in CDK...
today after the last period of SC...
raining...haiz..so have to meet my palsu sister late abit lo..
hehe sorry ya..coz raining ma..
i go mall coz gt sumtin important to discuss with her ma..
but she so tired to cum but din tell me..bad bad...
if tired tell me i will cancel it ma...
den after go there...
haha so funny ler..
we 2 say 2gather tat we have sumtin to buy in popular..
but at last we walk till 4th floor...
we ask each other wat u wana buy...
both eh ans also is ' NO ' haha ..
so we walk down again...go buy erm..duno wat lai eat...but not bad ya...yummy also..
den when reach aloha...we order a tom yam maggie and 1 crepes to eat...
tat ying ar...say wana share with me..
but she onli finish 2/10 onli...
d rest i have to finish it all..wan die d ar her...
although today pn chan say me under weight but..nonid push me eat like tat kua..
haha...after ling and praisy talk about xxx
ying mayb dun1 listen o wat lo...
she go bek d...haiz...pity...juz left me...
wat they talk i juz listen and listen...
no comment !!!
coz she is my frens from form 2 till now..
she treat me well..but if she treat me not well...
i also wont leave her...coz she is MY FRIENDS !!!!!!!!
i love my friends and i feel sad when noe they get hurt o wat....
after tat...praisy fetch me bek when 5.45pm..
so late..haiz..but also have to thanks her..hehez...
but at last when go home i get scold by mum n dad
say y din call bek and tell them tat i cum bek late..haiz...
den after tat chat with ying again in msn...
we have plan sumtin..hehehe...
**SECRET**
hehez...
after tat coz toothache...
so my dad fetch me go clinic...to pluck my teeth...
at 1st i feel very scare about it...
coz las time when i pluck...i cry cry cry...till nex the day absent 2 school..
coz really pain....
but today...din fell pain at all ler....
mayb i gt chanting b4 i go to clinic..hehez...
thx gohonzon...
at last i bek home and rest d...really tired...
have to finish my homework den study d...start to work hard from now d...
i want pass all in dis cuming eh trial....i CAN !! wakakkaaz...
my target....>> chezzy wedges !! haha...
[[ my frens...vanessa...we work hard together in SPM ya...if u gt go PBA study...rmb to ask me ya...i think every saturday i will be there...hehe...and dun think too much...stay happy always...]]
[[ my frens...lemon+mocha...dun leave aloha...dun leave us...haha...and dun be too sad...just simple can d...we have our own comment d ma...nonid to think want to side who 0 wat ma...]]
19=06=2007-----2203

No comments: