June 26, 2007

=( homeWORK ........

today so sleepy ler when reach sch...
so sleep on d table at canteen..
but suddenly gt 2 afternoon class student sit in front me..
haiz..nvm i good 1...hehe...
but ...they talk till so loud disturb me slp nia leh...
sumore 2 person sit the whole long chair...so selfish...
haiz...

den when praisy reach school...
she ask me acc. her go 2 ESSO opposite sch eh buy petrol...
actually i very hungry and lazy 2 walk till so far
but so dangerous ma if she go by herself..
so acc. her lo....

today 5P1 so pity ler...
miss choo say if we duno how 2 ans her ques
all ppl have 2 minus 5 marks in PAT...
arghhhh....i dun1 ler...i noe d answer 1 leh...
juz i din raise up my hand to tell her....
5 marks ar....is very imporatant 4 me leh....

after tat PJ...
today PJ so bo siok 1...
teach us the new UDTA test....although new..
but almost same eh ma...y Pn. Chan still ask us 2 try ourself 1st
nex week onli test...haiz...
nobody go n try it also..so mou liu 1...haiz...

yeah....today miss yeoh absent o...haha so siok...
but...Pn yong take over her period...
T.T....she give me so many add math homework ar...
100++ question eh add math ar...wan me die d...
she today teach me again...
after it..i onli feel tat got sum add math chapter very easy onli..
y i so stupid..hahaz...

after recess is PD period...
sot sot dei 1 the Encik Lim...
ask me and my fren to act the DIGI 1...
but if we act we will have extra 5 marks in PAT d...
but siao meh...ask us sing and dance in front...dunwan...
he ask me prepare nex week onli present...haiz...

suddenly i feel tat xxx very weird again ler...
juz onli talk secretly with HER and din join us 2 talk and play even when PJ...
haiz...
actually i din listen wat they are talking about...
i also noe it d la...

[[aspecially for tortoise ]]
today ' she ' tell me about *** again d ler...
tell me wat happen between them....
u noe i noe la har....hehez...shhhhhh.....

haiz...at last reach home d...
soooo tired and sleepy....coz afternoon sure sleepy eh...
but still gt many homework not yet finish...
terpaksa open my eye and finish it ler...haiz....


260607====1547

No comments: