June 11, 2007

## reoPeN scHooL ##

hmmmm....today the 1st day reopen school after holiday d...
dunno y...din feel sleepy at all wo...
after 5minutes i think ...after 5min i reach school my friends have reach d o...
we talk non-stop untill we having our breakfast
before going up to dewan...
haiz...2day technical problem..so we have 2 sing song without music...
so weird and the qian yu always make me laugh
so sui ar sit in front her in dewan...can die...

after it...duno why i very enjoy today in my class...
feel so happy meet back all my friends...
the 1st period is PM...
yo...Pn. ng so good...she let us pass up our project tomorrow...
how good she is...but still got some of student in my class
always talk till so loud cover her voice ki also...haiz...pity..

today get back my PM, PD & BI eh exam sheet...
haiz...okok lo the marks...although din fail..but tats is not my target
so many of my frens ask me tat i have pass y still so sad
ya i have pass but tat is not my target...haiz..
tell dem they just will say me sot...

haha and today i forgot 2 do my duty ...hahahahaha
and and...hng...today got sumbody din bring something 4 me to c it...
i think that somebody should know about it lo..hehez

after school..
praisy have come to my house...
to upload her photo to friendster and check her mail..
we have talk many many thing...haha...many many
actually i plan to take a nap...but din got time d...haiz...
nevermind la...

nothing special la today...
just very very enjoy in class with my friends...

11=06=2007 -----2013pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahax...
u sit in front qian yu ll die...
CAN die!! XP
she kinda siao...
ll make u laugh till siao...

Pn. Ng is reallie good n nice...
love her muchie...
hahax...XD

i understand...
u can tell me..=)

Jz work harder next time...k??

ehem...
u noe i noe...XP

tmrw sure do lar...
u too ya...
gonna kill if u forget...
dun hng me...
bluekz...=P

enjoy ur sch day...=)

greenlover said...

not can die ar...
is sure die...
always talk non-stop...
my god..haha

ya...
she really good...
like 2 talk 2 her...
she actually very pat also..haha

haha u noe 1st ar
i noe ar...
not 4gt is scare u cant
hahaha

hng hng hng
blekz