June 15, 2007

=[[ who is her ?? ]]=

today...
haha..i din wake up late d lo...
i go by school bus...
but so heavy today eh school beg...haiz..

den the 1st period MM...
hoohhh....the stupid qian yu today so talkertive...
got sooooo many thing to talk and kacau me...
haiz...gai nia her...make me cant concentrate ..haha...

today akaun period we go bilik media o...
pn tan look like today eh mood not so good..
mayb the com in bilik media 1 cant use kua..so...
just ask us copy notes nia..

then..haiz...recess time d lo...
i really din understand of her...
make me blur ..actually who she is ??
i feel that she always use the different face to talk to us..
sometimes she very ho kheng with me eh wo..
sometimes always shoot me...shoot till i kek ki..den i dun1 ans her...
but today she treat me so good...walk together with me la when bek to class
den take my hand la...talk so many things to me la..
just really feel very very weird...
haiz....

den after recess time ...
got problem again...
our PD project still not yet finish...
of coz i have finish my job...i print many den found picture...
somemore edit till me wan siao ki d...
den now still left power point...
coz 1 of my fren untill now just do till A nia...
duno she bo eng o wat la...
then at last qian yu ask me do..
not me dun want to do o help...
is i have no time and i also 4gt tat power point how 2 use d la..
ask me do u all can nonid pass up d...hahahaha...

2day miss choo wear till so nice...
her clothes become nice n nice...

[[ my fren...tortoise...rmb to on ur hp before slp ya...abo u will say i break my promise again d...hehez...and dun be so sad d...and dun cry...work hard 4 nex time...i trust u sure can 1... ]]

[[ my frens...froGGy...u ponteng class again ar...wan die ar...canot !!! next time if u dunwant go coll. tell me...i will push u to go...haha...now have to influence u to go coll. everyday d ]]

No comments: