June 20, 2007

#+ suFFer daY +# =(

really suffer today...
because of last nite i pluck my teeth so...
cant eat thing...juz drink a cup of milo as dinner
den today morning i also din take my breakfast
coz lazy..hehe blekz...
so kesannya...
i having gastrik from the 2nd period till recess time...
pain till i cry in class...
luckily juz gt a few of my frens notice tiok nia...
i think when i cry is Pn. Chin period..
Pn. Chin ask me to go bek home if really cant concentrate...
but i also prefer to go home..coz really really very very pain...
but cant ler...later after recess is Akaun d...
i cant skip her period...coz it was very important...
so i juz buy 100plus when recess time...din eat also...
juz use 100plus to stop it...it really work i din feel pain when PA ...
but juz 4 a while...after PA i still can jump lai jump ki...
from bilik media to 5P1

when the 1st period of Pn. Ng ganti by Pn. Yong ( xiu fang )
tat time she ask me go in front and she teach me add math...
erm...not bad la...clear lo..after listen...
but still have 2 work hard lo...
after tat the 2nd period of PM ganti by Mr. Gan...
haiz...tat time my gastrik start again....
pain ~~~~~
den i keep on drink 100plus to stop it...
at last phew....recover d....
i go play '' chop ji chop ju chop chop chop '' with hoay ping dem...
haha funny ler...i like dis game...yeah...

when i was playing game...
gt one of my fren [[ mangee]]
she ask me go to her place coz gt sumtin wana tell me...
at 1st i tot gt wat secret ma...
manazai when i walk there
[[ she say:'' jacelyn ar..u really have to take care urself ler...juz now saw u cry at there...haiz..u know..gastrik can change to ulcer...and ulcer will be more pain den gastrik...so must take good care..'' ]]

yo~~ so touched...when i listen i scared tiok but very touched ler...
thx frens !!!!

after school...me, a.fong, g.may & praisy go and eat pizza 2gather lo...
me geng wan...las nite go pluck my teeth onli...
2day i can eat pizza d...
i order spageti...yo..so yummy !!!
actually i dun1 go eh...but i promise praisy and ann fong d ma...
so ma go lo..
coz i need to rest now...haiz...
when go bek home...after a while have to go winnie yap tuition again d...
today eh lesson so so difficult...
den after tat go and fetch my 2 sister den bek home d lo...
so now wana start my homework den study d lo...hehez


**me**in car after tuition...waiting my sister



me little sister wearing my sis GB topi...hahaz...

20=06=2007----1954

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO...
i dunno u so pain...=(
sorry ya...
coz din online last nite...

kek sim nia c u like dat...
poor n pity...

u must take care ya...
dun fall sick again...

have nice rest anyway...=)

greenlover said...

haha...nonid sorry ler...
its ok...
i gastrik is normal...

but yesterday really pain til cry...
1st time lo...

wont fall sick ler...dun worry