June 13, 2007

oO..prOjecT...Oo

today...
the 1st period i have know my sejarah marks...
aiks...
although pass but that is still not enough for me...
many of my friends say my marks already ok d..y still wan aim so high...
coz in my class juz 6 ppl pass sejarah paper in dis time PPT exam...
sumore 5S3 juz 3 ppl pass nia...

today...
my friend who sit in front me 1...sick...and absent...
hope she will recover soon...
and today got Pn. Ng period...
i like her class...because she will treat us like a fren n talk 2 us...
but..the question is when she teaching of coz we must silent...
but in my class got sumbody always ask her those useless and stupid question
then mengakibatkan kami canot concentrate o listen the asnwer from Pn. Ng nia...
they all really ask tiao useless thing ler...haiz..
waste time and energy...

today...
after recess is PA Pn. tan period...
after recess about 5 minutes...still din saw her walk in our class...
but we saw a new teacher Miss Eng i think if i am not wrong la...
when she walk in...we whole class shout till so loud n loud...
haha many people who walk pass our class 1 all tiok che kia...
not because we happy...is because we relax d...phew....
everytime before akaun period...all of us will feel scare n scare...
scare today her mood no good she wont smile to us
and will scold us if gt any chance...
so when saw Miss Eng walk in...
we all really too high and happy d...wow...whole class shout n clap together ...so yeng ya...hehez
plan to go n eat pizza again with g.may dem...
but at last fail our plan...
coz too suddenly d...
and plus me have to rush 4 my PD project and still got tuition...

after i reach house...
when i open my fren have done eh project...
really wana faint d...
mayb her page gt problem kua...
all need me 2 edit whole page...den sumore need to find picture from website
coz got some page really too little d the point so have to cover it from picture...

den after that go for winnie yap tuition...
actually she wan test our isu semasa today...
before the class start...she gave us many time to study our isu semsa...
me n ee really very concentrate 2 study it...
coz we almost will talk when teacher walk out the class..hahaz..
but dis time din wo...haha c us so guai ya..
but at the end of the class....
cikgu yap din test our isu semsa...
she test our morfologi...my god...i just c it 1 times nia...how can...
of coz Ee same with me too...
den we ma...haha...put our nota in her transperent file...hahaz...
at last i also din gt chance 2 aim the ans...
coz i gt short - sighteness 1 ma...hehez...
hmmm...i think untill here la...


13=6=2007----1927

No comments: